A behind-the-scenes look at Evan's two-year mission in Madagascar for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, December 15, 2014

12/8/2014

   This week was much better than last week. I am glad that my name was still in the bowl this year. I said this last week, but I got a letter from Brother Ivey. That was nice. Also, I need to know who wants a souvenir from Tamatave, and what exactly I should buy. There are transfers next week.  There is a good chance I am leaving Ankirihiry. 
   I am glad that the Festival of Nativities went well. The elders in the Tamatave zone were not able to go to the ship today. We did not teach the Malagasy-American investigator this past week. Not much happened to mention this week. We have a baptism on Saturday, an investigator named Zoze. He asked me to baptize him. I know it does not matter who baptizes, but it makes me happy to know that I am contributing the Lord's work here in Madagascar. 
  Anyway, the weather here is unpredictable. It is either like a SC summer or a random rainstorm. Also, in random news, there was a lemur running around, one of the Maki lemurs. I did not get a chance take a picture of the lemur, but it was surprising. 
  Christmas is on its way! I will be happy to talk to everyone. Well, have a great week, everyone. This week will have more news.
Love,
Elder Pinson

No comments:

Post a Comment