A behind-the-scenes look at Evan's two-year mission in Madagascar for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

01/18/2016

  Hello everyone!

My time today is limited. I finally got more information about BYU Admissions, so I have been trying to figure that out, in addition to responding to emails. I will not mention much this week. We knocked on many doors this week, searching for new investigators and we found some new people to teach, one of which we should be teaching later today. I was sick yesterday and that was no fun. I realized that on Friday, I will have exactly 5 months left as a missionary! Real food has never been so missed. I am so sorry for not writing much this week. Have a great week everyone, and know that all is well in Madagascar.

                 Elder Pinson

No comments:

Post a Comment