A behind-the-scenes look at Evan's two-year mission in Madagascar for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, February 1, 2016

2/1/2016

  Hello everyone! Another week of missionary work in Madagascar has flown by. 

In all honesty, there is not much to mention. This week was quiet overall. I interviewed someone for baptism on Friday, other than that, this week was one of working and walking (I believe that I have never walked more in my life than I have since I have been here in Ambohipo). We probably would have had our best week for proselyting since I have had here in Tana if I had not been sick on Saturday and Sunday.
 We have a new family that we have been teaching for the past few weeks. They seem to be really interested in learning the gospel. Hopefully they should be attending church soon.
Today is the first day of February. It is strange to think I have basically been here in Ambohipo since the beginning of September until now. That means that, no matter where I go after this, Ambohipo will be the place where I have spent the most time. 
I am limited on time to write this email today, so I just want to let all of you know that I am appreciative of your prayers and that I am doing well. Madagascar is great!  Every day is an adventure. 
Enjoy your week everyone. 

Elder Pinson

No comments:

Post a Comment