A behind-the-scenes look at Evan's two-year mission in Madagascar for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, May 9, 2016

05/09/2016

   Hello everyone. 

    I don't have much to mention much this week. I really enjoyed the opportunity to Skype with my family yesterday. It was great to see and hear everyone. Today is the start of my last transfer as a missionary here in Madagascar. The time has flown by quickly. I say this all the time, but I really can't believe that I have been a missionary for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day saints since 2014. The Lord has blessed me so much more than my efforts as one of His servants deserve. As this final transfer starts, I ask for your prayers that I will be able to remain a diligent missionary until my time here ends.  I ate something called trondromaina or fish that they hang on a line in the sun until it is truly dried fish. Pretty disgusting as you can guess. Until next time....

Have a great week everyone,
Elder Pinson




No comments:

Post a Comment