A behind-the-scenes look at Evan's two-year mission in Madagascar for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints

Monday, June 6, 2016

6/6/2016

 Hello everyone. I can't believe it's the first week of June! Two years ago I graduated from high school and then traveled nearly 10,000 miles from home! The fact that I am going home in about 2 weeks seems so strange. I have been in Madagascar for almost 2 years. It has been two years full of many blessings. I am grateful to the Lord because He has helped me so much. We had another baptism this week, I count it as another blessing from God.
  My last missionary conference was last week. It was strange to realize that this was my last zone conference because it seems like it was just yesterday when I got to Madagascar and now it is almost time to go home. Today, most of the missionaries here in Tana played soccer on a turf field. Much different from the sand, rock, and dirt that I have become accustomed to. After 2 years of playing here, I am still not very good at it. American football will always be my favorite!  
  I am honestly running out of stuff to mention each week. There are plans for me to have dinner with different members around Tana before I go home. Next week may be the last time I email before I go home. I will mention much more then. I am doing well, everyone. Thank you for all of your prayers! The mission is great! 

Elder Pinson










No comments:

Post a Comment